The London Catwalk Society Show

Wednesday, February 04, 2015


So this has been one of the craziest, busiest weeks so far.
Not only have I been super busy prepping Valentine's day articles for Seen in the City, but I also had the London Catwalk Society's first show on Saturday.

This show was organised and created by Kim Melville-Smith, the designer of Innu London. I first met Kim a year ago when I interviewed her for Seen in the City, and we have remained friends ever since.

Me at the event



I went to the show with my best friend Zoe, and we arrived early so as to have a look around the venue, get some interviews backstage, and get some behind the scenes footage. It was crazily manic backstage- largely due to a last minute time change from the venue- but the atmosphere was so electric I couldn't wait for the show to start!

Here I am at the event. My dress was from missguided £34.99!

What I wore

My Make Up
Models, photographers, the press, make up artists and hair stylists were all rushing around back stage, and once my interviews were done, I went for a wander around Kensington Roof Gardens- the location of the event. It truly is one of the nicest, prettiest venues I have been in. As soon as you step into the gardens, it's easy to forget you are in the big City, and feel like you've been whisked away to a beautiful foreign, botanical garden.
The Kensington Roof Gardens
The show began with the crowning of Miss England, then there were five designers who took to the catwalk: Karen Karmody, Gomez Gracia, Valour & Valkyrie, Sonalis Creations and Innu London. (Read the full show review here)

Here's a little video I made behind the scenes of the night...


It's London Fashion Week coming up, so will have a lot of behind the scenes posts!

Natasha
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images